Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Unique Is Your Business idea?

I was recently in Germany and met with a new franchisor of a fast food concept. I actually met with many new fast food franchisors. They all had what they believed to be something unique and special to differentiate them from the hundreds of other fast food franchise opportunities. Sure, the food was good, for fast food. The marketing was slick. The store layout and look had some thought behind the finished product. But, so what! I've see it all before. Call me crazy but shouldn't a unique idea have little to no competition. Shouldn't a unique idea have the potential for high growth. And, wouldn't it be nice to enjoy, at a minimum, nice profit margins with a quick return on my investment. The idea of working 6 to 7 days a week and long hours just so I can keep more money in my pocket does not excite me. Call me lazy but, I like the idea of working towards fewer hours in the business with the business continuing its growth and still enjoying time for a much improved lifestyle. If you ask does this exist? Sure it does. It is called Digital Marketing and WSI is the leader in this industry with a franchise opportunity in most cities and most countries around the globe.

What is a franchise? It is a proven system with training and support that allows someone from a different background and coming from a different industry to enter into a new business and industry with little to no experience in their desired industry of choice. If you have been watching from the sidelines others take the step into business ownership and you have watch others succeed in the Internet and presumed you missed this opportunity because of a generation gap... then think again. WSI is looking for business executives for their Digital Marketing Franchise. Perhaps, at a minimum, I have left you with some fast food for thought. If you find you have some interest to learn more then contact me by email at: rmacneil@wsidigitalmarketing.com

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising