Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ask Yourself When Considering A Franchise Business!


As a follow up to my previous post, here are some questions you can ask yourself to begin your conversations with me so I can help you find your perfect franchise business.
 
1.    How many years am I prepared to work in the franchise earning less than what I earn today in my job before I can see the return on my investment?

2.    Retail franchises such as fast food tend to have lots of staff and a high turn-over of staff; do I have a recruitment and training background? Will I enjoy this as a new full time endeavor?

3.    If my store manager does not show for work or I’m short of staff for a shift, will I enjoy working behind the counter?

4.    Will my inventory have a shelf life and if so for how long, for example perishable food items?

5.    Am I passionate about this business and industry?

6.    I want to be the owner operator of my business; can I see myself in this business every day?

7.    Is this business in a highly competitive industry or location?

8.    Is this business in a high growth market?

9.    Is this a cash business and will I need a big family in the business to reduce theft?

10.Is this business contributing to the health and wellness of people and is this important to me?

11.Is this a business I will be proud to tell my family and friends about?
Email me for a free franchise fit evaluation. I have more than 12 years of international executive franchisor experience and I specialize in finding high profit/high growth franchise businesses. My email is:  rmacneil58@gmail.com

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising