Sunday, April 14, 2013

MacNeil Sales Consulting and Contracting, MSCC

It has been some time now since I last wrote in my blog and I suspect I'm the only reader.  Well I'm back. My last year has been a challenge for my career. I could point fingers but instead I prefer to move forward, rebuild, survive and thrive. I plan to build my new business, MacNeil Sales Consulting and Contracting, MSCC, and take what I learned over my last 20 plus years as an entrepreneur and franchise sales executive to help others find their new franchise business. Or for others who prefer to put their money to work and invest with an establish new home builder who is looking to build another successful phase of new homes in the London, Ontario, Canada area. I can also help existing businesses build a sales team. improve a sales team's performance or assist your HR team with the recruiting of top sales professionals.

I'm open for business and open for discussions. I look forward to getting back to more regular posts in my blog and building a loyal readership and referral base.

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising