Sunday, April 14, 2013

MacNeil Sales Consulting and Contracting

Building on my Do's and Don'ts list of business.  For example:  Do what is in your control to prevent potential failure. If all else fails, move on sooner not later. Don't ignore the signs of potential failure. As entrepreneurs we have a tendency (I'm guilty) to hang on to our passion and our dream of grand success with egotistical blinders on. The result may be to go down alone with the ship yelling "But she can be saved!"

Today I continue to build my new business, MacNeil Sales MSCC, leveraging my sales and franchise experience helping others find the right franchise. To help my clients understand a franchise and a franchisors selection process.

I'm also helping a local and established new home builder find investors for his next phase of new home construction in the London and Woodstock, Ontario, Canada area.

As an entrepreneur I'm open to hear how I can help your company as a contractor review your sales system, your franchise system and provide recommendations on building a winning sales team.

If you are interested to learn more about how I can provide insights to your business, or interested in a franchise or a home investment, send me a message.

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising