Thursday, April 12, 2007

Email Marketing, Can It Work?

Can Email marketing work? We are inundated with "Spam" each and everyday with no sign that it is going away. If you are like me, I block and delete 99.9% of these emails. The ones I do look at catch my attention because the subject line caught my interest and motivated me to open the email. I came across the following article at Entrepreneur.com and I believe it has some good tips on how you can make your email marketing campaign work for you:

Gail Goodman: E-Mail Marketing
E-Mail Subject Lines: Beyond the Basics Still having trouble with your e-mail marketing campaign? Use these expert subject line writing tricks to grab prospects' attention.
By Gail Goodman April 09, 2007

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising

Earlier Blogs