Sunday, May 27, 2007

"I Am Canadian Blogroll"

I am proud to be Canadian with many friends and readers from around the world. To help further the success of other Canadian Bloggers I have added my blog, Entrepreneurs Seek Advice, to the "I Am Canadian Blogroll". Thanks to Tricia for her instructions found at her blog; Tricia's Musings and, for helping me get this properly set up on my blog. Great work Tricia and we appreciate your efforts and time required to manage this with the intent to keep it current with active blogs that are also civil in nature.

I see from some of the comments Tricia has received about this blogroll that we are the envy of others from other countries. Always glad to be part of the leading edge of innovation and creativity.
Join the I am Canadian Blogroll

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising

Earlier Blogs