Friday, March 23, 2007

Law Blogs

I came across a very professional and clean looking Legal Profession blog and I had to share this with my readers. What intrigued me is how they have created a sharing, 'Think Tank', community of lawyers speaking on many topics that has grown from Canada to include lawyers in the United States. Lawyers know better than most that information is power. The knowledge share network created is powerful and it is an example of where I would like to see my blog grow. I want more Entrepreneurs sharing their Best Practices, Mentoring Advice and Sales Techniques for all Entrepreneurs to benefit from which will help the economy in the end. After all, without the Entrepreneur, we would not have employment opportunities created for every one else.

The Law Blog can be found under this post title and originates from Vancouver Canada.

No comments:

Featured Advertisers

Free Advertising

Earlier Blogs